Crown Point Garage Door Repair
Having anything in your home break down can be a headache. When the thing that’s not working is your garage door, though, it can be more than just annoying; it can downright ruin your day. In fact, a garage door that won’t operate as it should may prevent you from getting where you need to go (as you cannot access your vehicle), or may even be dangerous. If your Crown Point home’s garage door is in need of repair, do not hesitate to contact the professional team at Affordable Garage Door, Inc.
Garage Door Repairs We Specialize In
We have more than three decades’ worth of experience servicing residential garage doors in Crown Point, and surrounding areas of Indiana. We are highly skilled at maintenance, replacement, and repair of the following garage door parts:
- Garage door springs. Broken springs are one of the most common reasons that a garage door ceases to function as it is supposed to. Luckily, garage door springs are a quick fix.
- Garage door cables. Broken cables are also common, and should be corrected immediately as they pose a serious risk to safety. In fact, if a cable breaks or moves out of its groove, the garage can drop suddenly, without regard for anything that may be in its way.
- Garage door tracks. The track of the garage door has an essential function: it holds the garage door and keeps it in place. It’s no wonder why, then, broken or damaged garage door tracks are a huge problem. We can repair rails, and replace them when they are damaged beyond fixing.
- Garage door panels. The panels of your garage door can become damaged with impact or weather, or may simply break down with age. When even a single panel is slightly damaged, it may upset the balance of the entire garage door. We can repair individual panels, or aid you in choosing a new garage door for complete replacement.
- Garage door openers and remotes. Garage door openers break down with time. We can replace or repair these so that you aren’t left frustratingly pushing the button multiple times while nothing happens.
- Garage door sensors and reversal systems. Modern garage doors are equipped with automatic reversal systems that – using sensors – detect whether or not something is in the garage door’s path, and, if it is, send the door back up rather than allowing it to close. Automatic reversal systems are a key part of garage door safety, and if they aren’t working as they should, you, your loved ones, and your pets may all be in danger of a tragic accident.
Affordable Garage Door, Inc. – Your Crown Point Garage Door Repair Solution
At Affordable Garage Door, Inc., we know that when your garage door is broken, you want a fast and affordable solution. We promise to offer both, while also using the highest quality materials and the best technicians in the state. To get your free estimate today or to ask more questions about Crown Point garage door repair, call us now at 219-696-4279, or contact us using our online form.