Common Highland Garage Door Problems We Can Fix
Our service professionals have seen it all when it comes to garage door problems in Highland, Indiana. To garage doors that get stuck and won’t open to garage doors that have literally fallen off of their tracks, no problem is too big or too small for us. Some of the most common garage door problems that we can fix include:
- Damaged garage door rails. The rails of the garage door, also referred to as the garage door track, are what hold the door up and keep it in place. If the rails are bent or damages, the door may not move smoothly through the track, getting caught in its path. We can check and correct all garage door rails to ensure property gliding.
- Broken springs. Broken springs are not only a hassle, but both incredibly common and potentially dangerous, too. Because springs are what help the door to lift, if extension or torsion springs break, the door may get stuck when opening or closing, or in the worst of cases, could come crashing down.
- Defective garage door opener. A defective garage door opener might cause a headache, but this type of problem is typically an easy fix. If changing the batteries in your garage door remote does not solve the problem, our professionals will explore other options for ensuring that your garage door opener does the job it’s intended to.
- Misaligned garage door panels. Take a look at your garage door – notice how the garage door is made up of separate panels? Because these panels work together, a problem or misalignment with one of the panels may create an issue for the entire system.
- Broken garage door cables. Finally, garage door cables, like springs, are a very important part of a working garage door. If a cable breaks or is misaligned, the garage door may be prevented from opening or closing as it should.
Contact Our Garage Door Team Today
If you live in Highland and you notice that your garage door isn’t working as it should, call Affordable Garage Door, Inc. at the first sign of a problem. Not only are we experienced in Highland garage door repair, but we can also assist with future maintenance and garage door replacement if need be. To learn more about our services, prices, and hours of operation, contact us today by phone at 219-696-4279, or contact us online. We provide Saturday and evening appointments by request as well.