Scroll through the images to see some of the styles offered for Aluminum Garage Doors or click on the image of the brochure to learn more about the features.
Full Vision doors come with a variety of options to address your building requirements. Along with a variety of finishing options and glazing materials, full view doors can be designed with additional styles or custom section arrangements, creating a unique look with design flexibility.
- 1/2″ (12.7 mm) insulated
- 1/2″ (12.7 mm) insulated tempered
- 1/8″ (3.2 mm) tempered
- 1/4″ (6.4 mm) tempered
- 1/8″ (3.2 mm) plexiglass
- 1/4″ (6.4 mm) wire glass
- 1/8″ (3.2 mm) DSB glass
- 1/4″ (6.4 mm) polycarbonate
- Custom glazing options available
Standard finishes include white or brown painted and clear anodized finish.
Premium finishing options include:
- RAL color powder coat
- Custom powder coating
- Bronze, dark bronze, black or custom color anodized finishing
- High Cycle Springs (25K, 50K and 100K available)
- 3″ heavy duty track (where not standard)
- Double End Stiles
- Carbon monoxide vents
- Photo eyes, sensing edges and Operators
- Sustainable Door Upgrade
- Header (top) and Jamb Seals
- Options to meet Wind load design pressure levels