Scroll through the images to see some of the styles offered by the Coachman Collection or click on the image of the brochure to learn more about the design, windows, and hardware options.
- Coachman doors have the charming appearance of an old-fashioned swing-out door, but offer the built-in convenience of modern upward operation.
- 4-layer insulated steel carriage house doors.
- 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″ polystyrene or 1-3/8″ polystyrene insulation. R-values from 6.5 to 18.4.
- Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- Four factory finish paint and overlay colors. Overlay and base colors can be mixed to achieve desired look.
- Four factory finish paint colors.
- Many glass options available including clear, frosted, seeded and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
- WINDCODE® product available. (Click for details)
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.