Common Garage Door Problems We Can Repair
There are many working parts to a garage door, which means there are many parts that can also malfunction. Each part plays an important role in the safety and functionality of your garage door. However, when one part goes bad it can affect the entire performance of your garage door. Here’s what to look for when it comes to broken or worn out garage door parts:
- Garage door springs – the springs are what actually help lift your door, whether you do it by hand or with an opener. When one or more of these springs goes bad, your door could get stuck open or closed. We repair both torsion and extension springs on all garage doors.
- Garage door rails – the rails or track of your garage door are what holds your door up and keeps it in place. It’s imperative that your track is free of bends or dents that could push your wheels out of alignment and stop your door from moving freely. We can fix rails or replace them for you if they are beyond repair.
- Garage door panels – each panel of your garage door is separate from one another but each works cohesively together. If one panel is out of place it can affect your entire door. Affordable Garage Door can replace one or more panels of your garage door and remove the old panel for you.
- Garage door cables – while these are small and many times unnoticeable, your garage door cables are also an important part of your garage door’s functionality. When a cable gets out of line or becomes loose your door can get jammed. We can either replace a bad cable or get it realigned.
- Garage door openers – of course, no garage door is complete without a properly functioning garage door opener. We can help repair or replace a faulty garage door opener in order to ensure that your opener can continue doing the heavy lifting for you.
Contact Us for Quality Garage Door Repair
The bottom line if you need garage door repair, is that Affordable Garage Door, Inc. will get the job done correctly. We know garage doors and if your problem is repairable, then we can fix it. If you need a new garage door, as a full-service garage door company we can handle new garage door installation as well. Please give us a call today at 219-696-4279, or click here to connect with us online. We also serve Crown Point, Demotte, Cedar Lake and the entire Northwest Indiana area.